Monday, December 21, 2009

12 Days of Christmas ~ 12 Peanut Characters


On the 12th day of Christmas my Church program had ... 12 Peanut Characters!



For this year's Christmas program our church decided to do Merry Christmas Charlie Brown. It was fun to watch. It was fun to see my daughter dance during the Lucy and Linus song. My daughter played the part of Sally. Here is my take on Sally's hair on my daughter, it was pretty cute!









"Merry Christmas Charlie Brown" has become a tradition of Christmas. I watched it when I was a little girl and now my kids get excited when it comes on T.V. I love the message of it. So, to end my 12 Days of Christmas I will leave you with this message from Linus...











11 ugly sweaters
10 dancing tomte
9 kinds of candy
8 days and counting
7 songs for singing

No comments: