Thursday, December 17, 2009

12 Days of Christmas ~ 7 Songs for Singing


On the 7th day of Christmas choir is where I find...7 songs for singing.


I joined our community Christian choir last year at Christmas time. Our church is too small to have one of our own. I love being in a choir it is fun learning your parts, singing with others and putting on a performance. I love going to church Christmas programs; they are just so much apart of the Christmas experience.


Here is the song I sang this year. I really love the words...

I love freedom. I love peace. I love joy in the world. I love knowing tomorrow holds hope for every boy and girl.

I love songs that fill the night and time with my family. Churches praying for peace on earth and loves generosity. It's very clear to me that is all because He came to set us free.

That's why I love Christmas and the hope it brings. Celebrating Jesus King of Kings. Jesus came bringing love...bringing peace... and bringing joy to us. I love Christmas.

It's not about the carols or presents around the Christmas tree. It's all about the promise His coming brought for you and me.

That's why I love Christmas and the hope it brings. Celebrating Jesus King of Kings. Jesus came bringing love...bringing peace... and bringing joy to us. I love Christmas.


6 musical tickets

5 golden pancakes

4 new little buildings

3 children decorating

2 pairs of shoes

1 holiday ornament

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I didn't know you joined a choir. How fun! I wish we could sing in one together!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by GET JOY! I enjoy getting comments on my posts so feel free to leave one. Have a blessed day and .....

GET JOY!