Sunday, April 17, 2011

Favorite Art - Claude Monet

I would love to have this really big painting hanging over my piano....sigh!

I just love these. When I look at Monet's art, I feel so peaceful. Don't you just want to stroll through these paintings? I think... I also feel connected to these pieces because I love to do impressionistic art. Just beautiful Monet...just beautiful.

No one is an artist unless he carries his picture in his head before painting it, and is sure of his method and composition. -Monet


Everyone discusses my art and pretends to understand, as if it were necessary to understand, when it is simply necessary to love. - Monet


Here is my daughters interpretation of Monet's water lilies.
Mr. Monet, your paintings help me...
GET JOY!

You can read his biography here.

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by GET JOY! I enjoy getting comments on my posts so feel free to leave one. Have a blessed day and .....

GET JOY!