Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wednesday's Walk - A Beautiful Resurrection Sunday

I hope and pray that everyone had a blessed Resurrection Day this past Sunday. We surely did. In fact, it was one of the best days I have had in a long while. I love special days with my family. This one was extra special because it was also my daughter's birthday. She was very excited that her birthday fell on this day this year. She asked for a white dress to wear and we tried to make it a little extra special for her.

Making some pretty eggs with Auntie!



Grandpa teaching my guy how to swing....too cute!
My Beautiful Kids...I just love them so much it hurts!


A very yummy dinner together! And yes my kids did mix all sorts of weird beverages in their glasses. We also had wonderful sugar free birthday banana cream pie (soo good) and we hid all her presents.
I had to make sure to take some pictures of me with my kids....there are not many sadly!
Happy 11th Birthday, beautiful girl!
Aunt Jenni is the best!
My daughter wearing the necklace my dad gave me when I was a young girl. We gave it to her because the next time her birthday lands on Easter will be when she is 95. A special present for a special day!
John's parents!
My parents!
Love This!
A beautiful birthday party and celebrating Jesus conquering death and the grave with my family helps me....
GET JOY!

Have I mentioned how much I love my new best friend...my camera! Thank you sweet friend for helping me always remember today.

2 comments:

  1. I loved seeing all your easter pics on facebook! looks like you guys had a great easter/birthday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the joy and love that radiate from you all. This kinda made me tear up a bit, but I'm an emotional sap anyway... So glad you had a great weekend! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by GET JOY! I enjoy getting comments on my posts so feel free to leave one. Have a blessed day and .....

GET JOY!