Monday, December 6, 2010

So, You Really Want To Know?!



Hello, my name is Christina....

nice to meet you!
I was born in Ohio but raised in Michigan. I love living in Michigan in fact my sister and I were talking about it and how much we love our four season state (well maybe we could do without such a long winter). I have a godly heritage.... wonderful grandparents, loving parents, the best in-laws and a beautiful sister.



Some simple things about me are:


I love art, reading, blogging (but I have always hated writing), singing, taking pictures, doing kid's parties, crafty things and making them, hanging out with my family, things that are cozy, holidays, my kids, the ministry, the Bible, learning more about God, Getting Joy!
I have a beautiful family. I married my high school sweetheart 15 years ago. My wonderful husband is currently a youth pastor. You can read more here about us. I have three adorable children who are a blessing to me everyday. I have two girls and my baby boy! My oldest daughter is my creative girl. My middle girl is my little leader. My son is pure joy. I have tons of blogs about them. Oh, and lets not forget my dog, Eowyn (A-O- Win).


I am a follower of Christ. I love Him dearly and long to grow in the knowledge of God and a deeper relationship with Him. He has given me a hope and a future. He knows me inside and out and still loves me. Because of His great love my life is full of purpose.
Because of my faith in Him, He has called me to be His servant. I am a licensed minister of the Assemblies of God. I believe God has called me to minister to the children of our church they are a complete joy! I am so humbled that God in all His glory would chose me to share His story. I live for Him. 

We are also beginning a new adventure within the year...starting a new church!   Whoo HOO!

I am a follower of Christ, a pastor, a pastor's wife, a mommy, a daughter, a sister and a friend. And every one of these roles helps me....


(go here to read about Getting Joy)

6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I could inspire you to write about yourself! Great post!

    Thanks for linking up with the meet and greet!

    The Lazy Mom
    www.imalazymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your kids are adorable! (and look like you)

    This meet 7 greet prompted me to finally make an About Me , too... The Lazy Mom pushed us to stop being lazy and write it!

    I was born & raised in ohio...until 2 yrs ago, but we move back next year.
    Nice to meet you~

    (visiting via the Meet&Greet)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I'm off to check out your pictures. I love photography, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun post, adorable kids! Blessings on your ministry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by today, it is nice to meet you. What a great family you have, beautiful kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by! Love your about me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by GET JOY! I enjoy getting comments on my posts so feel free to leave one. Have a blessed day and .....

GET JOY!