Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Comfort and Warm Fuzzies

My dear friend shared about things that bring her "Comfort and Warm fuzzies". I like the idea of sharing, so here are mine....

This is my comfy spot...my spot....I love my comfy place.
You can usually find me wearing a zip up hoody....they have become some weird security blanket thing in my life. I love em!


My "Get Joy" book that I keep by my bedside to think about all those I love dearly.



I love my soft, fluffy, comfy, wrap my self up and crawl into a ball ...robe.




I love a warm cup of raspberry tea or a cup of hot cocoa....yum!


Books and my Bible of course are the picture of perfect peace!



My pillow I got from my chiropractor....l love it! It is filled with water and is exactly perfect! It goes with me everywhere. Ahhhh comfort!


This funny card that my dad gave me for my birthday is fantastic. It plays a portion of a song I really like. Every once in awhile I open the card and it make me smile every time. I love what the front says. It was the most perfect card....

Here is the song....









Last but not least, what gives me the best warm fuzzies and comfort in the whole wide world....Hugs from my babies....


Comfort and Warm Fuzzies definitely help me...

1 comment:

  1. :) I love your comfort place! can I sit there with you too? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by GET JOY! I enjoy getting comments on my posts so feel free to leave one. Have a blessed day and .....

GET JOY!