Saturday, April 3, 2010

A Story About Girl & a Boy and Their New Kitchen! Part 8

In my previous post I mentioned that the kitchen was kicking my butt...but thanks to Mr. Durham's strong muscles he was able help the kitchen floor go down without much problem. I think this can is funny so I had to take a picture of it. He is an "All around Champ"! Hilarious!

Last Sunday, John and I took out the carpet in the living room. We started around 9:30pm and finished at about 2am. The next morning Bob came at about 9am to put in the floor. He was pleased that the carpet was out. We worked on that floor until 7pm.

I love my new floor. It is so easy to keep clean and with three kids and a dog ...I am loving it!



Now on to the mudding....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by GET JOY! I enjoy getting comments on my posts so feel free to leave one. Have a blessed day and .....

GET JOY!