Saturday, April 3, 2010

A Story About Girl & a Boy and Their New Kitchen! Part 9

Mudding is a job that comes from Satan himself. Here are his tools!
I could not believe the dust that this job created. I stapled up heavy plastic to protect the living room but that did not matter. Somehow, that drywall dust sneaked through it anyway. Here is a small portion of that evil dust.
Here is my face after sanding. I literally had to wipe off my goggles several times to continue this wretched job.


My hair...my poor hair.... it was so dry....so white... so sad....



As long as I live, I hope to never have to drywall, mud or sand ever again!


Somewhere in all this dust is a kitchen that will help me....

In 3 weeks my counter comes! Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by GET JOY! I enjoy getting comments on my posts so feel free to leave one. Have a blessed day and .....

GET JOY!