Monday, April 18, 2011

Favorite Art- Van Gogh

At the Detroit Institute of Arts I was able to see something amazing a couple years ago....

I literally nearly jumped out of excitement when I had the opportunity to see this piece in person. I know, I am crazy! Who gets excited about seeing famous pieces of art??? Me!!! Whoo HOO!
Great things are done by a series of small things brought together. -Van Gogh

Did you know he was a Pk and a lay preacher???

We reproduced this piece on a wall in art class. This is the picture I helped with.
As we advance in life it becomes more and more difficult, but in fighting the difficulties the inmost strength of the heart is developed. - Van Gogh


My daughters and I love this one, Starry Night!
I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process- Van Gogh.

Why are artist so eccentric?

Crazy Van Gogh... I love your stuff!
GET JOY!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by GET JOY! I enjoy getting comments on my posts so feel free to leave one. Have a blessed day and .....

GET JOY!