Friday, March 20, 2009

Proverbs 20 "One Big Question, One Awesome Answer"

The Big Question:

9 Who can say, "I have kept my heart pure; I am clean and without sin"?


The Awesome Answer:


Romans 3:23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,


Romans 6;23For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.


Romans 5;8But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.



Romans 10:9That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.


Romans 8:38For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.



It is so awesome that God does not leave us in our sin. He gave us a choice to do something about it. He gave us the gift of salvation through His son Jesus Christ. If you have not chosen Him, please do so today! If you have already, take time and thank Him for what He has given you.



Thank you Lord and because of the gift you have given me. I am receiving...



JOY EVERDAY!



Check out my friend's perspective on Chapter 20!









Ron Dicianni is the artist of these paintings. He is my favorite Christian artist. I really think that he captures the heart of God in his paintings. I gave one to John "The Legacy" when he was ordianed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by GET JOY! I enjoy getting comments on my posts so feel free to leave one. Have a blessed day and .....

GET JOY!