Monday, March 30, 2009

Proverbs 30 "God's Word"


My oldest daughter is in a club at our church called, Stars. It is a part of the Assemblies of God Mpact girl's ministries. She has to memorize our Statements of Faith. One of those statements is that God's word is infallable. I love that I can teach her that God has given us his word through the Bible. I love that I can teach that she can depend on it 100%.


One verse that I read today is a great example of that truth. God's word has no mistakes and we can depend on it. I love that He has given it to us so that can know what to do and how to do it. I am so glad He did not leave us on this earth guessing.


5 "Every word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him."


I love the second part of this verse as well. I love that God refers to himself as a shield. There are just times in life that I want to hide under that shield and that is what it is there for. God know that times in our lives we will need his protection from the things of this world. His protection is there for me if I take refuge in him.


I am going to make today's short; because I am excited about tomorrows. It will be probably longer; so I want to save up all my writing energy for Proverbs 31.


Well, the day is almost done...but still enough time to

GET JOY!


Check out my friend's perspective on Chapter 30!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by GET JOY! I enjoy getting comments on my posts so feel free to leave one. Have a blessed day and .....

GET JOY!