Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Lazy Wednesday's Walk ~ NOT ME!

So for Wednesdays walk I am participating in this



Lazy Wednesday's Walk

So click here to read my "Not Me" Lazy Wednesday's Walk!
Warning it is a little gross...okay maybe a lot gross!
My Boy Did Not Just Eat What???!!!




Now I know none of you have hardly any time that you would not read....
or never read this one....
or not this one ever, a huge waste of time.....
And if you hate garage sales don't read this...








Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

1 comment:

  1. you are so funny. you found quite a few posts to share just like I did! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by GET JOY! I enjoy getting comments on my posts so feel free to leave one. Have a blessed day and .....

GET JOY!