Friday, December 31, 2010

300th Post ~ Bringing in the New Year!



I love celebrating the New Year by looking back and being thankful for all the wonderful things God has done for us. I also love looking forward with excitement about all the great things God is going to do! Here are some of my beautiful family pictures and simple words from this holiday season in honor of my 300th post! Blessings everyone and Happy New Year!!!!




Warmth


Joy


Comfort



Babies


Excitement
Gifts

Laughter


Sharing


Home

Beauty

Energy

Snow

Grandma's

Grandpa's

Sister's

Life


Surprises


Fun


Pondering

Moments

Music

Parents
Beauty



1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures! Looks like you have had an amazing Holiday season. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by GET JOY! I enjoy getting comments on my posts so feel free to leave one. Have a blessed day and .....

GET JOY!