Sunday, January 2, 2011

30 Days in Prayer 2011~ Day 1

For the next 30 days I am going to spend "30 Days in Prayer". I want to focus the next month on prayer. I am going to follow the simple pattern Jesus gave us, the Lords Prayer. Join me as I sharpen my prayer life and let this time encourage and strengthen your walk with the Lord.







What God's Word says about Prayer:




Matthew 6:9-13(New King James Version)
9 In this manner, therefore, pray:
Our Father in heaven, Hallowed be Your name.
10 Your kingdom come. Your will be done
On earth as it is in heaven.
11 Give us this day our daily bread.
12 And forgive us our debts, As we forgive our debtors.
13 And do not lead us into temptation,
But deliver us from the evil one.
For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen.



Prayer Guide:
I am using the "Lord's Prayer" as a guide. (Matthew 6:9-13)

1. Praise God for Who He is!

Today, I am going to focus on: He is our Provider!





Genesis 22:14 (New American Standard Bible)
Abraham called the name of that place The LORD Will Provide, as it is said to this day, "In the mount of the LORD it will be provided."

2. Pray for His Will to be done!

Today, I am going to focus on: His will in my life.

3. Pray for Him to meet our needs:

Today, I am going to focus on:









  • My families needs.

  • My dear friend Jenilee that God would heal her.








4. Pray for forgiveness and that I would forgive others.

5. Pray for Help against Temptation!

Today, I am going to focus on "Putting on the Armor of God" Gal. 6

6. Thank God for His Goodness

Today, I am going to focus on: Thanking Him because I know He will provide my needs.

7. Wait on God

Today, I am going to wait on Him!








In Christ's Name, Amen!

Day 1 ~ God is our Provider
Day 2 ~ God is our Creator
Day 3 ~ God is Holy
Day 4 ~ God is Full of Grace
Day 5 ~ God is Stronger
Day 6 ~ God is Good
Day 7 ~ God is my Joy
Day 8 ~ God is Amazing
Day 9 ~ God is Love
Day 10 ~ God is My Everything
Day 11 ~ God is My Sovereign Lord
Day 12 ~ God is Holy
Day 13 ~ God is Faithful
Day 14 ~ God is Patient
Day 15 ~ God is Everlasting
Day 16 ~ God is Great
Day 17 ~ God is my Savior
Day 18 ~ God is my Victory
Day 19 ~ God is
Day 20 ~ God is
Day 21 ~ God is
Day 22 ~ God is
Day 23 ~ God is
Day 24 ~ God is
Day 25 ~ God is
Day 26 ~ God is
Day 27 ~ God is
Day 28 ~ God is
Day 29 ~ God is
Day 30 ~ God is

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by GET JOY! I enjoy getting comments on my posts so feel free to leave one. Have a blessed day and .....

GET JOY!