What God's Word says about Prayer:
Deuteronomy 4:29 (New International Version, ©2010)
I am using the "Lord's Prayer" as a guide. (Matthew 6:9-13)
1. Praise God for Who He is! (vs. 9)
Today, I am going to focus on: He is our Sovereign Lord!
1 Chronicles 29:12 (New Living Translation)
12 Wealth and honor come from you alone, for you rule over everything. Power and might are in your hand, and at your discretion people are made great and given strength.
2. Pray for His Will to be done! (vs.10)
Today, I am going to focus on: His will in our city.
3. Pray for Him to meet our needs! (vs. 11)
Today, I am going to focus on:
- Protection traveling home
- My children
- Tonight services
- Salvation for those who come to our church today
- Missionaries that you would strengthen them
4. Pray for forgiveness and that I would forgive others. (vs. 12)
5. Pray for Help against Temptation! (vs. 13)
Put On my Armor!
Belt of Truth
Breastplate of Righteousness
Today, I am going to focus on: Thanking Him because He is completely in charge of Everything!
Shutting up can be the hardest thing to do.