Saturday, January 15, 2011

30 Days of Prayer 2011~ Day 14

For the next 30 days I am going to spend "30 Days in Prayer". I want to focus the next month on prayer. I am going to follow the simple pattern Jesus gave us, the Lords Prayer. Join me as I sharpen my prayer life and let this time encourage and strengthen your walk with the Lord.

What God's Word says about Prayer:

Isaiah 55:6 (New International Version, ©2010)
Seek the LORD while he may be found; call on him while he is near.


Prayer Guide:
I am using the "Lord's Prayer" as a guide. (Matthew 6:9-13)



1. Praise God for Who He is! (vs. 9)

Today, I am going to focus on: He is Patient!

1 Thessalonians 5:24 (New International Version, ©2010)
The one who calls you is faithful, and he will do it.





2. Pray for His Will to be done! (vs.10)


Today, I am going to focus on: His will in our service tomorrow.


3. Pray for Him to meet our needs! (vs. 11)

Today, I am going to focus on:


  • Family
  • Safe travels for family
  • My dad's birthday
  • Salvation for friends
  • Missionaries


4. Pray for forgiveness and that I would forgive others. (vs. 12)


5. Pray for Help against Temptation! (vs. 13)

Put On my Armor!

Belt of Truth

Breastplate of Righteousness

Feet fitted with the Gospel of Peace
Shield of Faith
Helmet of Salvation
Sword of the Spirit
6. Thank God for His Goodness (vs. 13 NKJV)

Today, I am going to focus on: Thanking Him because He
is So Patient with me!
7. Wait on God

The times we find ourselves having to wait on others may be the perfect opportunities to train ourselves to wait on the Lord. ~Joni Eareckson Tada

In the Name of Jesus, Amen!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by GET JOY! I enjoy getting comments on my posts so feel free to leave one. Have a blessed day and .....

GET JOY!