What God's Word says about Prayer:
Isaiah 55:6 (New International Version, ©2010)
Seek the LORD while he may be found; call on him while he is near.
I am using the "Lord's Prayer" as a guide. (Matthew 6:9-13)
1. Praise God for Who He is! (vs. 9)
Today, I am going to focus on: He is Patient!
1 Thessalonians 5:24 (New International Version, ©2010)
The one who calls you is faithful, and he will do it.
2. Pray for His Will to be done! (vs.10)
Today, I am going to focus on: His will in our service tomorrow.
3. Pray for Him to meet our needs! (vs. 11)
Today, I am going to focus on:
- Safe travels for family
- My dad's birthday
- Salvation for friends
4. Pray for forgiveness and that I would forgive others. (vs. 12)
5. Pray for Help against Temptation! (vs. 13)
Put On my Armor!
Belt of Truth
Breastplate of Righteousness
Today, I am going to focus on: Thanking Him because He
The times we find ourselves having to wait on others may be the perfect opportunities to train ourselves to wait on the Lord. ~Joni Eareckson Tada