Wednesday, January 5, 2011

30 Days of Prayer 2011~ Day 4

For the next 30 days I am going to spend "30 Days in Prayer". I want to focus the next month on prayer. I am going to follow the simple pattern Jesus gave us, the Lords Prayer. Join me as I sharpen my prayer life and let this time encourage and strengthen your walk with the Lord.

What God's Word says about Prayer: (Wow, Wow, Wow...I love this verse!!!!)

Hebrews 4:16 (New American Standard Bible)
Therefore let us draw near with confidence to the throne of grace, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.



Prayer Guide:
I am using the "Lord's Prayer" as a guide. (Matthew 6:9-13)



1. Praise God for Who He is! (vs. 9)

Today, I am going to focus on: He is Full of Grace!

Ephesians 4:7 (New American Standard Bible)
But
to each one of us grace was given according to the measure of Christ's gift.





2. Pray for His Will to be done! (vs.10)

Today, I am going to focus on: His will in our ministry!


3. Pray for Him to meet our needs! (vs. 11)

Today, I am going to focus on:


  • My children would understand grace.
  • John and his calling
  • Youth and children of our church
  • Salvation for family
  • Missionaries health


4. Pray for forgiveness and that I would forgive others. (vs. 12)

Ephesians 4:32 (New Living Translation)
Instead, be kind to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God through Christ has forgiven you.


5. Pray for Help against Temptation! (vs. 13)

Today, I am going to focus on "Putting on the Armor of God" Gal. 6 again!


Put on your Armor, it is you first line of defense and don't for get your offensive Weapon "The Sword of the Spirit" which is the Word of God!

Belt of Truth

Breastplate of Righteousness

Feet fitted with the Gospel of Peace

Shield of Faith

Helmet of Salvation
Sword of the Spirit

6. Thank God for His Goodness (vs. 13 NKJV)

Today, I am going to focus on: Thanking Him because
"My chains are Gone...I have been set free! My God, My Savior has Ransomed me!
7. Wait on God

Enough of me....I want more of Him!

In the most Gracious name of Jesus, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by GET JOY! I enjoy getting comments on my posts so feel free to leave one. Have a blessed day and .....

GET JOY!