Sunday, August 22, 2010

Not me Monday ~ Garage Sale Edition

I would not wait until the night before my garage sale at 11:30 p.m. to price all my stuff...no that would be stupid.


I would not let my child sell lemonade and as they pour it let it spill all over the table, down the pitcher, down her leg and all over her foot. And then let her walk around all day in her sticky flip flops - nope not me! I would not get annoyed with a person asking for less for something from me....and everyone give extra to my girls. Hahahahahaha Nope I would not let something like that bug me.




I would not let my girls take a bunch of scraps from our garage & pink duct tape and make a fort in our front yard for all the people to see as they come to our garage sale....nope I would never do that.



I would not put up all these crazy signs up on the last day to try to get rid of stuff....I would never be so desperate!!!! Those signs would not make just about every person laugh as they shopped around.




I did not love the 300 bucks I made .....nope not me! hahahahahahaha

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

2 comments:

  1. you are so funny and creative! what GREAT signs! :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the signs. They made me laugh. I love not me mondays! I need to remember those signs for next time...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by GET JOY! I enjoy getting comments on my posts so feel free to leave one. Have a blessed day and .....

GET JOY!