Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wednesday Walk ~ Old Photos











As per my friend's request here are some old photos of my hubby and me. John has always been this brilliant kid. He is so amazingly smart. He has so much information in that noggin of his...it never ceases to amaze me. He says he was a good little kid, he never got in trouble.
I did alright in school....it was more of a struggle for me...especially in high school and college. I was a good kid too and shy at times. I lived for art class. It was my favorite day in elementary.
John and I went through a nerdy stage but sorry to say that I do not have any of those pictures here at our house. Boohoo!
Even way back then God was laying out the path for us...God is so cool! This reminds me to pray for my children's spouses even now as they are young.
I love him...and he loves me!






Jenilee at The Goodwin Family is hosting Wednesday's Walk.

2 comments:

  1. super sweet! :) I love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet walk down memory lane. Cute photos! My husband and I have always prayed for our children's future spouses, ever since they were itty-bitty...and the Lord truly has blessed our oldest daughter with a wonderful husband and us with a wonderful son-in-law. We always would pray that their spouses would be a "Strong, Christian, fully committed believer-not-a-flake, would love totally, support, encourage, a good provider, etc..." Until at one of our family prayer times when they were little, our girls said, "Dad, don't forget..good-looking!" ...The Lord had the perfect husband for our older daughter...who is all that and more...and good-looking :o)

    Our younger daughter and son, have hearts for Christ and know that their perfect spouses will come...although, they both have asked "When??" haha

    I am finally gettting a chance to stop by from Wednesday's walk down Memory lane... and yikes! It is already time for another!

    Blessings & Aloha!
    I would love it if you get a chance to stop by my place :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by GET JOY! I enjoy getting comments on my posts so feel free to leave one. Have a blessed day and .....

GET JOY!