Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wednesday's Walk ~ Sunflowers

I don't really have time to do this today sooooo this one will be short.

I drove by some sunflowers the other day and I wanted to take a picture of my kids in them....


I happened to be by them today...


I happened to have my camera...
I happened to have a kid with me....


She wouldn't go in the tall grass...


So we grabbed this picture instead...



And then we got ice cream with friends...

I love summer time memories!







Jenilee at The Goodwin Family is hosting Wednesday's Walk.

1 comment:

  1. summer memories for sure! :) and she wouldn't get any closer than that to the sunflowers?? so funny!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by GET JOY! I enjoy getting comments on my posts so feel free to leave one. Have a blessed day and .....

GET JOY!