Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wednesday's Walk ~ Of Weddings and Things!


Yesterday was our 14th anniversary! We celebrated by going out on a long date (1-8p.m whoo hoo) with no kids! We saw a movie, shopping for a dress to wear to a wedding on Friday and dinner. We had such a wonderful time. I love him so much.

For today's walk down memory lane, I decided to open up one of my wedding albums and let your peruse through my pictures of my wedding day. It was a perfect summer day. I loved every moment of my day. That July afternoon, I married the love of my life. I am so thankful God gave him to me. You can read more about us here in this post.





The Rehearsal Dinner

Getting Ready


Check out my hubby's socks.....

The "I Do's"


The Happy Parents!



A Kiss!



The Wedding Party

The Reception

The Cake








Our Getaway Car!








Jenilee at The Goodwin Family is hosting Wednesday's Walk.












4 comments:

  1. Lotsa kissin' goin' on there! Beautiful photos -- LOVE your dress! And wow, that is a snazzy car. Thank you for sharing your special days with us, the one back then and the on this month.

    ♥ HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! ♥ May the Lord continue to bless you with more JOY and LOVE in the years to come! ♥

    Visiting from Wednesday's Walk! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was such a wonderful post, Christina! I loved looking at your wedding photos and I'm encouraged by your thriving marriage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy anniversary!!! I love your wedding pictures. they have always been some of my favorites! your albums are beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look absolutely stunning! Happy Anniversary to you both.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by GET JOY! I enjoy getting comments on my posts so feel free to leave one. Have a blessed day and .....

GET JOY!