Thursday, May 21, 2009

God's Beauty

I just love the spring most of my favorite flowers come out right now. I took some pictures of a few of my favorites. I love the beauty of each detail of each flower. To me it shows God's awesomeness. Being in the garden brings me joy and peace. Enjoy some of my flowers for you today!
Lillacs
Columbine just about to bloom


Violets


Trillium

Flax



Lily of the Valley


Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him
GET JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by GET JOY! I enjoy getting comments on my posts so feel free to leave one. Have a blessed day and .....

GET JOY!