Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wednesday's Walk ~ Hokey Pokey Aunt




I love, love, love being an aunt. It is one of the many special "joys" in my life. You get to have all the fun and send them home when you are done! It is like having a child of your own only when you feel like it LOL hahahaha! What terrible statements, but they are oh so true.


Here are some pictures of one of my favorite times with my favorite nieces, Ashley & Alyssa. We were at a resort a very long time ago. Ashley and I are doing the Hokey Pokey! These beautiful girls are all grown up now; but I love them just as dearly...if not more!
You put your left hand in, (other hand dear)
You put your left hand out;
You put your left hand in,
And you shake it all about.
You do the Hokey-Pokey,
And you turn yourself around.
That's what it's all about!


Being a Hokey Pokey Aunt really helps me....




Jenilee at The Goodwin Family is hosting Wednesday's Walk.

6 comments:

  1. cute pictures! you were such a cool aunt! :) I'm sure you still ARE a cool aunt. lol and look at John's hair! lol!!! don't tell him I laughed at the hair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin the top family picture! With Joy, Carey

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so sweet! Before we had kids, my hubby and I used to spoil our neice and nephew rotten! We had SO much fun with them...5 years later and they still remember those good times! (and we're still their favorite aunt and uncle!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is fun being an aunt, isn't it? Loveyour photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also adore being an aunt! Great post and fun pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw! Cute!!! Love the dancing photos... What a great Hokey Pokey aunt you are :o)

    Blessings & Aloha!
    finally getting around to the others on WDML...if you get a chance, please stop by.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by GET JOY! I enjoy getting comments on my posts so feel free to leave one. Have a blessed day and .....

GET JOY!