Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Back 2 School!

Woke up at 7am faces so bright!
Getting them off to school was definitely no fight!


They brushed their teeth and combed their hair.
And we sent them off with a little prayer!





Dear God! Be with them today.
Let them know they are loved in every way!



When Your truth the world often blinds,
Please guard their hearts and minds.


Give their teachers wisdom from above
And fill my children with Your great love.



And as their parent help me to concede
That You, O Lord , are all they need!




And with that I will really try hard to...




Poem written by me just in case you were wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by GET JOY! I enjoy getting comments on my posts so feel free to leave one. Have a blessed day and .....

GET JOY!