Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wednesday's Walk - God's Promise


Last week, we got to see a beautiful double rainbow on the beach. I love rainbows. They always remind me that God keeps all His promises. They are pretty beautiful as well. We took some fun pictures and I thought I would share them today!

In case you do not have any Wednesday's Walk ideas, here are some.....
Do you have any fun rainbow pictures?
Do remember the last rainbow you saw and what did you think?


Always remember that God does keep His promises and...
GET JOY!



1 comment:

  1. Well, no I haven't taken any rainbow pictures lately...but I do LOVE them. They are so awesome...and so is our God!

    I love the bucket picture! It was my fav!
    You are creative Christina.

    Happy Wednesday!

    Love, Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by GET JOY! I enjoy getting comments on my posts so feel free to leave one. Have a blessed day and .....

GET JOY!