Monday, February 18, 2013

Roll Out the Red Carpet!

My daughter wanted to have a "Movie Theater" themed birthday.  So, I went to work putting all the plans together.  

We sent out movie tickets for invitations and the decorations went up.
Thanks to pinterest for the idea of using plastic red table clothes for curtians.
I bought red material for the red carpet. 

I printed our favorite movie posters and hung them in the hall.

The concession stand was set.
I had the girls pay for their concessions in high fives, jokes, being silly, and fun things like that. 

I found cute plates and napkins at a look party supply store. 
These are probably the things I spent the most money on LOL!

Yummy food was prepared.
For the concessions, we had pretzels, nachos & cheese, pizza,
popcorn, candy, and cake & ice cream.

The cake was made.
I found on google images a cute bucket of popcorn cake, too cute !

We sang "Happy Birthday"!

We opened gifts.

She loved playing with her friends.
They stayed up and watched movie
and played the rest of the time!

And they got these when they went home.  Thanks target for your dollar spot for the cute popcorn containers. 
I filled them with a box of candy and a can of silly string. 

What a great time had by all!

Love ya, girl!
GET JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by GET JOY! I enjoy getting comments on my posts so feel free to leave one. Have a blessed day and .....

GET JOY!