Sunday, February 17, 2013

Today, She Is Double Digits!

My daughter turned 10 years old today!  I can hardly believe how her years are flying by.  It is true, you blink and they are grown up.  I actually had a hard time last night about her no longer being nine....sad I know.


I like this girl so much.  She is fun, witty, smart, has the best laugh ever...really she does, and is a beautiful girl.  I am so blessed that I actually get to be this girl's mom.  God must really love me to give her to me. 


So, we celebrated and PARTIED!  We had an awesome sleepover party with her friends, which I will post about tomorrow. 

But today...

She opened her presents.

Tried on her new outfit.

Ate the yummy dinner she requested BBQ pulled pork sandwich, waffle fries, and peaches.

And blew out her candles!

I love this girl soooooo much.  These past 10 years has been wonderful.  I am so excited to journey with her through the rest of her precious growing up years.  Even though I wish I could keep her nine forever.  

Happy Birthday my sweet baby girl!
GET JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by GET JOY! I enjoy getting comments on my posts so feel free to leave one. Have a blessed day and .....

GET JOY!