Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Today Is My Birthday!

I had a great birthday, today!  I got to watch Downton Abby, eat a lot of really great food, and hang out with my beautiful family all day!  We also celebrate my daughter's and my mom's birthday!

I woke up to these beautiful flowers.
We went to this awesome place to eat, 
Vinsetta Garage in Berkley, Michigan!




The kids liked it there too!


The food was awesome!  And our waiter, George, was fantastic!



There were plenty of wonderful presents.
I ended the night having a wonderful date with my hubby at T.G.I.F's and strolling through Hobby Lobby.  And then to end the evening, a little more Downton!

I am blessed!
GET JOY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by GET JOY! I enjoy getting comments on my posts so feel free to leave one. Have a blessed day and .....

GET JOY!