Monday, November 9, 2009

City of Refuge!

Who knew they would have wireless up here on the mountian?!




We flew into Jamaica on Friday. Laura was at the airport to greet us with Pastor JR. Then we began the drive up the mountian. Let's just say it was very frightening. I think MDOT should come up here. I would be thankful to see yellow cones on this road. I am not really looking forward to the trip back down. Yikes!

We are on the top of a mountian and it is so beautiful. The smell up here is like nothing I have ever expierenced before in my life. All I can say is that it smells so fresh. I have to take my allergy meds. here though. I am glad I bought them at the last minute.




The kids are amazing. I really just want to hug them all. I don't know how Laura doesn't cry for them everyday. The children are truly blessed to have such a wonderful and beautiful place to live. But they are even more blessed because of the great love of the missionaries and workers here. All I can say is that it is simply amazing.


Pastor J. R. said, "If you can't hear God up here then you are deaf"! There is nothing more true than that! For this week I am up on the mountian and letting God just speak to me and bless me. How cool is that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by GET JOY! I enjoy getting comments on my posts so feel free to leave one. Have a blessed day and .....

GET JOY!