My sister and I have been collecting things to take to the "City of Refuge" children's home. We are allowed to take two suitcases each and they can each weigh 50lbs and our carry-on's. Our plan is to pack our personal things in our cary-on's and the big suitcases will carry everything donated. So between the two of us we are taking 200lbs of stuff to leave at the children's home....Ahhh, so cool!
A BIG THANK YOU to everyone who donated stuff, here is some off the stuff we are taking....
Tons of school supplies,
50+ white socks
Paint for the murals I will be painting
Oreo's, chocolate pudding and gummy worms to make dirt cake for the kids
50 + Bracelets that my Mpact girls clubs made for them
and so many other fun surprises!!!!! Yay!
Please, be praying for ...
- Our safety while traveling
- That all our luggage gets there intact and undamaged
- That we stay well
- My mom and John as they watch the kids
- Continued pray for my son as he heals from pneumonia ( I hate leaving with him not completely better)
- That God will be glorified always and in everything!
- That we will be a blessing in all we do!
Oooooooh, I am just getting excited all over again! I am and will....