Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wednesday's Walk - Before the Frost Comes


This summer I got to take some pretty amazing pictures with my new camera. I love flowers because to me they are God's finishing touches on this earth He created for us. I love to remember flowers, I have many memories attached to flowers....

February birthday week flowers!June flowers in my garden.
July flowers with my family.
August flowers on vacation.
September flowers from a friend.

Flowers are the music of the ground
From earth's lips spoken without sound.
EDWIN CURRAN, "Flowers"

I love all the wonderful memories that go with each of these flowers.
Enjoying God's beautiful creation always helps me....

GET JOY!

Need some ideas for Wednesday's Walk?
1. Is there a flower that holds a special memory for you?
2. What are some stories about flowers or nature you have?


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by GET JOY! I enjoy getting comments on my posts so feel free to leave one. Have a blessed day and .....

GET JOY!