Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Happy 65th Birthday Day, Dad!

My dad turns 65 today!  What a most fantastic birthday!   If you have been reading my blog, you would know my dad suffered a major stroke last Mother's Day.  We are so thankful to celebrate this special day and realize the privilege it is to have this day.  

We took some time to celebrate his big day over the weekend at a favorite spot, Famous Daves!

It is always a great time being with family.

And of course we ate a lot of food...

lots and lots of food!

To much food I am afraid.

Everyone had a blast!

And of course there was cake!


Happy 65th Birthday Dad, We love you!

GET JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by GET JOY! I enjoy getting comments on my posts so feel free to leave one. Have a blessed day and .....

GET JOY!