Thursday, April 2, 2009

Proverbs 2 "Wisdom Has Entered My Heart"


It is hard to believe that my study in Proverbs is coming to an end today. (for those of you confused, I jumped in on my friends challenge on day 3) In some sort of weird way this chapter is a nice ending. I am not going to write a lot about it because it speaks for itself.

6 For the LORD gives wisdom,
and from His mouth come knowledge and understanding.
7 He holds victory in store for the upright,
He is a shield to those whose walk is blameless,
8 for He guard the course of the just
and protects the way of His faithful ones.
9 Then you will understand what is right and just
and fair - every good path
10 For wisdom will enter your heart,
and knowledge will be pleasant to your soul.
11 Discretion will protect you,
and understanding will guard you.


Oh, what good words from the Lord, today. I have learned so much this past 31 days. It has been a journey, a revelation to me, time of reflection and a time for some change. I hope that if you have not read what God spoke to me, take some time and read some of them. Maybe, He will speak to you as well. God is longing for us to know Him, to walk with Him and to love Him. He loves us so much and He has given us His word to reveal that to us. He is simply amazing friends.
Thanks Jenilee for the challenge, I really did...


GET JOY!


Check out my friend's perspective on Chapter 2!
My sister took that picture of the rose. I think it is beautiful!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by GET JOY! I enjoy getting comments on my posts so feel free to leave one. Have a blessed day and .....

GET JOY!