So, now what? Well, I also looked up what I can do to relieve this stress. I can't change it, so I need to better process it. Back to the internet again, here are some things I found on WebMD...
- Learn better ways to manage your time. You may get more done with less stress if you make a schedule. ( I hate living by a schedule)
- Find better ways to cope. Look at how you have been dealing with stress. Be honest about what works and what does not.
- Take good care of yourself. Get plenty of rest (will do now) Eat well (I have been doing really bad at that)
- Try out new ways of thinking. Learn to say no!
- Speak up! Not being able to talk about your needs and concerns creates stress.
- Ask for help. (I am learning this one)
I also found there...
- Write (Hey, yay I am doing that right now)
- Let your feelings out.
- Do something you enjoy
- Learn ways to relax you body: breathing exercises,massage, yoga, aromatherapy
- Focus on the present. meditate
Okay, right there is a lot of stuff I can work on today. But what does God say about my stress?
I Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon Him; for he cares for you.
God is the one who is caring for me. I need to stop striving to care for others and myself. I need to give Him all my worries, all my anxieties, all my fears. I need to "Let GO" I need to let God do what He wants to do for me and that is care for me and my family. Here is what God say about me trying to control things on my own...
28"And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin.
30If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?
All the pictures (except the mouth guard & the birds nest '08) I took today! I decided to enjoy a hobby, taking pictures!