Friday, February 12, 2010

7 is Heaven!

My daughter is turning 7! Of course we had to have a party...Barbie style. She wanted a Barbie and the Three Musketeers party. Of course I could not find any party stuff with it on it so I had to get creative.



She ordered a chocolate cake, with chocolate icing with chocolate ice cream from the mommy bakery. She is a woman after my own heart. She even said she didn't want anything fancy. Love it....Love her!


Good friends to share the cake is always a fun thing. They were pretty rowdy and they had not even eaten the sugar yet...YIKES!






Craft table is the best idea ever. I just put out a bunch of craft stuff out and let them have at it. It kept these crafty girls busy for an hour!






DS's, pictochat and mario kept these girls giggling for hours.






And these sweet angels wouldn't stop giggling until one in the morning. You will not believe this ....today they woke me up at 6:50 am. Ugh! I love sleepovers!
~~~~~~~~~~
My sweet seven, you are beautiful and smart. You are growing up to be an amazing person.
I love you to the moon and back baby girl, Happy Birthday!
Everyday, you help me....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by GET JOY! I enjoy getting comments on my posts so feel free to leave one. Have a blessed day and .....

GET JOY!