Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday - Verses I Love!

Top Ten {Tuesday}


I have blogged about my favorite verses here before but here they are in a condensed version.

#1 Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.

#2 Micah 6:8
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

#3 Philippians 4:13
For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.

#4
Philippians 4:8
And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise.

#5 Philippians 3:13-14
No, dear brothers and sisters, I have not achieved it, but I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, 14 I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us.

#6 I Peter 3:3-4
3
Don’t be concerned about the outward beauty of fancy hairstyles, expensive jewelry, or beautiful clothes. 4 You should clothe yourselves instead with the beauty that comes from within, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is so precious to God.

#7 Romans 5:8
But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.

#8 Romans 8:38-39
38 And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. 39 No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.

#9 Psalm 16:11
You will show me the way of life,
granting me the joy of your presence
and the pleasures of living with you forever.

#10 Numbers 6:24-25
24 ‘May the Lord bless you
and protect you.
25 May the Lord smile on you
and be gracious to you.

These verses help me to
GET JOY!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by GET JOY! I enjoy getting comments on my posts so feel free to leave one. Have a blessed day and .....

GET JOY!