Thursday, March 15, 2012

Faces On The Wall

Just about every parent has probably experienced their kid drawing of the wall.  I am no exception.  Both of my girls when they were very little drew with pencil on my living room walls.  I never got mad at them.  I gently corrected them and taught them that we do not color, paint, or draw on mommy's walls.  We only create on paper.  They never did it again.  However, I never had the heart to remove them until now some 7 years later.  I still had a hard time painting over them.


The drawings reminded me of how innocent and little they once where.  
The face says exactly how my heart felt as I ran the roller over it.  
My oldest daughters creation!

Thank you Lord for sweet faces on the wall.
GET JOY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by GET JOY! I enjoy getting comments on my posts so feel free to leave one. Have a blessed day and .....

GET JOY!