Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Life of a Golden Shoe!

Last night, we went to a fun family math/language arts night at my oldest daughter's school.  They fed us dinner and gave out prizes.   We went to different rooms and did fun activities.  In one of the rooms the parents were instructed to write a creative shoe story.  Our child went and picked a shoe and then we had to tell a story from the shoe's perspective.  Mind you, we only had 5 min and there was no time for editing. My daughter picked out one of the girly, sparkly shoes.   I think she did that on purpose to trap her dad.  Here are our stories and our grades.....


Can you tell who wrote what??????


A Magical Night

As my owner, Tiffany, slipped me onto her foot, I became very excited about what journey I was about to embark on.   She looked fabulous in her black sequined dress and I complimented her look perfectly.  She glided down the stairs where to my surprise she met a man with the finest black patent leather shoes.


We briskly headed out the door.  Our night was magical.  We danced throughout the evening.  I had such a splendid time meeting all sorts of glamorous new friends.  The evening was the nicest I have had in a long time.  It's nice to get out of the box every now and then. 


This story got a 13/15 (marked down for spelling errors) 86% B


Sparkly Shoe Stinks!

Life as a sparkly shoe really stinks.  Everyday I get to see the world, but it's from beneath a fat lady with fallen arches.  The other day I was pressed into a pile of goo while traveling down Cedar Avenue.  It turns out it was gum from some inconsiderate jr. high student.  Don't even get me started on the dog poop incident of 2005.  That's just a glimpse of life as a sparkly shoe.  You should try it some time.  


This story got a 15/15   %100   A+  (figures)


Have you figured out who wrote what???   I think she has way too much fun grading her mom and dad.  Hahahahahahahaha!


Shoe stories are fun!
GET JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by GET JOY! I enjoy getting comments on my posts so feel free to leave one. Have a blessed day and .....

GET JOY!