Friday, March 2, 2012

I Love, Love, Love......

Pinterest! 
Oh, how it has changed my life!  I love that I don't have to come up with ideas if I don't want too.  I love that you tell me how to do the fun ideas.  I love that you make my life so much easier and so much more fun!
Valentines for my daughters class.

Some more Valentines.

Diet Coke Brownies, my diabetic dad liked them.

A very fun and easy way to frost cupcakes!

Don't you just love my ice looking candles...its saran wrap!

Love the birthday sign and balloon chandelier.

It didn't wash well but it was fun for the first day of wear.

My daughters favorite piece of art in her room!
Pinterest, I love you!  I am forever addicted....
GET JOY!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by GET JOY! I enjoy getting comments on my posts so feel free to leave one. Have a blessed day and .....

GET JOY!