Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Tornado Emergency - Epic Fail

The other day, our town was under a tornado warning.  In fact, the sirens were even going off.  My kids were at home with Grandma; because we were at a meeting.  Needless to say, my kids and my emergency system was an epic fail......

there were tears, there were uncertainties, and there was no plan!

My poor mother, she did the best she could with my failed system. 

However, in my failure my kids came up with a plan to at least deal with need for light in our dark crawl space.


Here it is.....


They went and found every toy they own that lights up!  My kids are so smart.  However, I think I need to create an emergency tornado kit....one that does not involve twirling princesses and roaring dinosaurs.

I love my kids....I hate tornadoes!
GET JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by GET JOY! I enjoy getting comments on my posts so feel free to leave one. Have a blessed day and .....

GET JOY!