Friday, February 25, 2011

My Hubby the Blogger!

My hubby has started a blog!!!! I can hardly believe it! It is a blog for our youth group. On Wednesday Nights my husband has a question and answer night with the kids called Random. The kids are free to ask any question that they have....any question...silly or serious! It can get pretty intense in there; kids have a lot of questions about serious topics. Sometimes the questions are silly; but most of the time these students have serious topics that they want to know more about.

So, If you have a teen or will someday have a teen check out the blog and see what topics they are facing. My husband gives excellent answers with a biblical response. Go on check it out, click on the logo, follow him....maybe there are even some questions as a adults we may need answers for there. GET JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by GET JOY! I enjoy getting comments on my posts so feel free to leave one. Have a blessed day and .....

GET JOY!