Friday, August 24, 2012

The Amazing Pictured Rocks!

Why I love Michigan, Pictured Rocks!
Have you ever been to Pictured Rocks along the coast of the Upper Peninsula?  Please, plan to take a trip there it is worth every mile you have to drive to see it.  Once there, then you can cruise on over to these beautiful rocky cliffs from Munising, MI.  My sister, my girls and I took a trip there this week.  I will stop writing now...the pictures say it all.
















And once you are done viewing the sights, walk on over to Johnny Dogs for a bite to eat.  Their hot dogs were fantastic.  Bring your appetite because these bad boys are wonderfully filling!

 This was my hot dog with potato skins, cheese, onion, sour cream and bacon on top....SAY WHAT!  Are you kidding me!  We died and went to hot dog heaven!
 My girls got a hot dog with pulled pork on top. 
 My sister got the summer special, a hot dog with a corn salsa and bacon.  It was fabulous!
Girl getaways to Pictured Rocks are too much fun!
GET JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by GET JOY! I enjoy getting comments on my posts so feel free to leave one. Have a blessed day and .....

GET JOY!