Friday, September 28, 2012

My Home Has A Different Look!

The look of homeschooling!!!  It is neat seeing how things have changed around here.  Little things and big things can be found around my house that say, "We are homeschoolers!"  Whoo HOO!
Homework galore and science projects taking over my kitchen.
Mounted grass and and art work are engulfing my refrigerator.

There has been an invasion of captured live bugs and frozen bugs...eeek!

Children in trees doing their class work.
Schedules, big words, paperwork, quizzes, tests, the smell of school supplies and books have permeated my home....and I like it!

Who would have thought?!
GET JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by GET JOY! I enjoy getting comments on my posts so feel free to leave one. Have a blessed day and .....

GET JOY!