Saturday, September 29, 2012

Photo Shoot 2012

It is that time of year again.  So, I got out my camera and took a ton of pictures of my kiddos today!  They did pretty good this year.  However, I did have to bribe them with a McD's treat...especially shorty.  I will blog about my bribe and some of our silly shots tomorrow!  Hahahaha  We managed to get some great photos.  I love fall and the weather was beautiful today.  


My terrific twelve year old.  Can't believe that this kid will be 13 in 7 months! She is doing some pretty amazing things lately.  I will have to blog about those in the future.  Time flies folks! 





My nice nine year old!  She is so fun.  Her spirit is beautiful.  So thankful for this chick!




My fantastic four year old!  What a smarty pants he is.  He keeps me on my toes for sure.  I love this little boy!




I am so thankful every day for these beautiful children God has so richly blessed me with.  Man, they are awesome!



Ooooo....so good these kids are!
GET JOY!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by GET JOY! I enjoy getting comments on my posts so feel free to leave one. Have a blessed day and .....

GET JOY!