Friday, December 7, 2012

Christmas Favorites!

My friend, Jenilee, recently posted one of her very special ornaments on her blog.  She asked her readers if they had a special treasures on their tree.  So, that got me thinking and poking around my tree and I can't resist getting my camera out.... I have a lot of special ornaments that have many wonderful meanings with them.  

But this one caught my eye....
I have always known this ornament for as long as I can remember.  I put this up on a real tree with my little fingers when I was just a little girl.  It is simple, small, and nothing special.  But when my mom let me pick out ornaments, when I moved out and got married, this is one I grabbed.  

I can't imagine not having this little tiny piece of wood hanging from a hook on my tree.  

It is simple

I think it is suppose to be

It's message is simple

Yet life changing

All little ornament

With BIG meaning

Full of Hope

Full of Love

Full of Life

Full of Joy

A little ornament

A little baby

A world forever changed

All because God's love for us

On Christmas day!

May God fill you with His love and His joy this Christmas season!
GET JOY!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by GET JOY! I enjoy getting comments on my posts so feel free to leave one. Have a blessed day and .....

GET JOY!