Saturday, December 22, 2012

Heart-Shaped Bokeh

 Look at what I learned to do!  So much fun and really easy to do.  Go here to read how...

Love Is In The Air: Create Your Own Heart-Shaped Bokeh


Now I have a 1.8 FStop 35 mm.  I did an about 20mm cut out heart which is a little less than and inch. The diameter of a 50 mm lens at an f-stop of 2.0 is 25 mm wide.  A 100 mm lens at an f-stop of 2.0 is 50 mm wide. It was not exact math at all but it turned out pretty fun.  I used really thick water color white paper, worked just fine.  Cardstock would work too I think.  I folded the paper in half to cut out my heart.
I tried all sorts of focusing to get different size hearts. Fun photography trick and easy enough for me to give it a whirl!

Now my Christmas tree looks more fun! 
GET JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by GET JOY! I enjoy getting comments on my posts so feel free to leave one. Have a blessed day and .....

GET JOY!