Sunday, December 30, 2012

The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

What our Christmas was like in song.....
"White Christmas"
Christmas at my parents.
"Do You Hear What I Hear"
Christmas Eve service at my parents church.
 "Holy Night"
"Silent Night"
He feel asleep during the service.
"Santa Clause Is Coming to Town"
Christmas morning started with my daughter reciting
 from memory the Christmas  story.

"Rockin Around the Christmas Tree"
"Christmas Cookies"
My oldest daughter's gift to her daddy.
"Wonderful Christmastime"
Playing with all our new things.
"The Man With All The Toys"
"Pretty Paper"
My mother's gift to me.  Three watercolors of my children done by her.  
"Happy Birthday, Jesus"
Celebrating Christ's birth!
"We Wish You A Merry Christmas!"
GET JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by GET JOY! I enjoy getting comments on my posts so feel free to leave one. Have a blessed day and .....

GET JOY!