Thursday, December 13, 2012

December Photo Project - Day 13

GOD JUL, Happy St. Lucia Day!

We celebrate the Swedish holiday, St. Lucia Day.  My great, great grandparents are from Sweden.  My great grandpa had a wonderful Swedish pancake recipe that my family has cherished and enjoyed for as long as I can remember.  We started celebrating this wonderful holiday a few years ago on the 13th of December.  But since I was a young child my family has gone to a wonderful Swedish breakfast at my uncle's church.  We love celebrating our heritage.  I have blogged about this many times here....

12 Days of Christmas- 5 Golden Pancakes













GET JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by GET JOY! I enjoy getting comments on my posts so feel free to leave one. Have a blessed day and .....

GET JOY!