Thursday, October 8, 2009

2 Corinthians 5:17


I love verses that remind us of the grace and mercy of God. Those texts seem to just bring everything back into the right perspective. They make my heart feel...."Full". I don't know if that makes any sense but that is the best way I can put those feelings into words. So with that here is the next verse....



I am just about to change the light fixtures in our hallway and front entrance. (Well, actually my husband is gowing to change it) The old ones are just ugly. There is just something about a new thing. It works better...looks better...feels better....It's just better.




This verse is awesome because it tells us that when we have Christ we are new. All the old ucky stuff is gone and he cleans us up and makes us beautifully new... pure. I have been talking to my girls about purity and what it means. Basically in the simplest of terms...God washes us all clean.



Because of His sacrifice...Because of our belief ....Because of His promises we no longer have to be like we were. We belong to Him the old stuff is gone and all things are new!







Oooooooo that just makes my heart feel "Full"!


1 comment:

  1. This is SO true. It makes me think of how faithful God is. How He loves us! I love that in Him my imperfections can be made perfect. Perfectly new, perfectly pure. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by GET JOY! I enjoy getting comments on my posts so feel free to leave one. Have a blessed day and .....

GET JOY!