Saturday, October 10, 2009

Galatians 6:9


There is something to be said of hard work and waiting. I don't mind hard work most of the time. It is the waiting that gets me. It probably has something to do with me being an American in the western way of thinking...we want it now or yesterday...who knows.


Here in Galatians we are told to not get weary and to not give up! Sometimes that is really hard especially if you don't see results for a really long time.




The other day, while driving to an appointment, I was really discouraged...again. Then I looked out my window and there it was...a rainbow. "Yeah, Yeah I got it God", I thought to myself. If you remember God sent a rainbow to Noah as a sign that He would keep His promise to not flood the earth again. Rainbows always remind me that He does in fact keep ALL His promises.



You can trust God in this verse when you do your part...do good, don't weary and do not lose heart! We you do those things then we will see the benefits of His glory!



~Love it!







Yup, I know I spelled Galatians wrong...going to fix it. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by GET JOY! I enjoy getting comments on my posts so feel free to leave one. Have a blessed day and .....

GET JOY!